Well, we did arrive here safely at "Cowboy Town" at about 8:00 yesterday morning. The wind was blowing and it was very cold. The wind blew all day, which was good because it helped to dry out the mud!
This morning the sun is out and it is a tad warmer. Things are looking much nicer.
As I look out the trailer window I see the snow capped peaks all around as well as part of the 24 trailers that we got checked in yesterday, and all hooked up. We expect another 20 or so today.
There have been a few repairs and start-ups of water heaters and etc. that we have helped with.
Been a bit busy with our hosting duties.
This morning the sun is out and it is a tad warmer. Things are looking much nicer.
As I look out the trailer window I see the snow capped peaks all around as well as part of the 24 trailers that we got checked in yesterday, and all hooked up. We expect another 20 or so today.
There have been a few repairs and start-ups of water heaters and etc. that we have helped with.
Been a bit busy with our hosting duties.
It's good you have the abilities needed there. Hope it warms up soon!
ReplyDelete