Yesterday, Monday the sixth, we attended the Provo Temple along with all of the other missionaries. It was a very special day and there was a very good spirit there. We were next to a lady who couldn't believe that all of us were missionaries. I suppose one wouldn't often see that many senior couples in one mission! In the Provo Temple only 72 can go on a session and therefore, since there were 100 of us, it took two sessions. But it was a very special experience as everyone in our session, the 9:20 and second for the missionaries, were fellow missionaries here at Heber Valley Camp.
Following the temple we had a real nice lunch in the Harmen Building Conference Center, catered by BYU Food Services. It was very nice. I guess I always especially enjoy free lunch! We did a few of our errands and then came back to camp about 4:00.
We are still in the cleaning mode, almost done however. Last night we pulled all the shower curtains and washed them and today we have been cleaning the main rest room building in our side of camp. We power washed the floors and cleaned walls and stalls, and Lois completely cleaned the showers after I did the floors there. We have this awsome gas powered washer and does it ever clean! Would be nice one have one like it for washing vehicles, and anything else.
As we near the end of this summer's stay, we sure do have mixed feelings. But tonight, Lois and I are very tired and so we look forward to a rest.
I'd say you've earned a rest. Your mission has been demanding physically, but it seemed like you are in better shape because of it.
ReplyDeleteWe are excited about the possibility of a reunion there in 2010. Let us know what our share of the fee would be.