We stayed with Alisa and will be returning home in the morning.
Alex was set apart this morning as Secretary of the 11th Ward Deacons Quorum. We are excited about his interest in the church things and he is also doing pretty well in Scouting. He is just about finished with his Star and is working on some of the Eagle Merit Badges as well as getting ready for the Life award. He says he really wants to get his Eagle. That would be neat. I guess it is a sort of race between him and Kaleb (Dave's) as to who will be first. First doesn't really matter that much, it will just be nice to see them both get the award.
She has already taught herself to play the guitar and has written one really nice song, and is just about finished with another. I think she sounds like Allison Krause, the country singer, but I guess that is just how I hear it.
What a beautiful and talented granddaughter.
ReplyDelete