Been Lost...For a While

Just thought I would pass on a "Hi" to any who may still have had enough patience to follow this blog.
I was in the Doctor's office today (been getting quite a common way lately for me to spend time.)  This was my first visit to this office and so there was the usual "get acquainted" interaction.  Little comments can sure make your day.  He asked me how old I am and when I told him he said, "Boy, you sure don't look that old!"  I may not look that old, and usually don't feel 70 as well, but I do, at times, feel that age is creeping up on me.  Hope it doesn't decide to come in a rush.
We spent a wonderful few days in Oregon back in June and it is always a pleasure to visit that wonderful state.  If Utah were to disappear, I would sure head that way.
Janeil and Eldon, thank you again for the great time you showed us.  We are looking forward to returning the favor in a week or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment