Back in the "Saddle" at HVC

We moved back to Heber Valley Camp on April 7, more than a month ago already.  We are parked just behind the administration building which is acutally a bit of a ways from most of the camp but near the entrance, where we can see all the comings and going.

This picture was Wednesday, May 12, early in the morning!
This is our domicile for the next 6 months.

We have some wonderful new couples who have joined us this year as well as all the great ones from last year who have returned.  It was especially nice to see them and feel of their spirit. 
We have completed all of our formal training and today is the first day for campers.  They are already coming in as we speak. 
I plan to update this blog and include some recent pictures.  It is May 14, and it snowed again for a while again this morning!  What fun!  The north slopes still have quite a bit of snow on them here at 8000 feet.  But there is also a hint of green in the undergrowth, and a few small buds are appearing.
I have this hope of being able to keep you all updated via the blog.  I keep thinking that things will slow down a bit here but I guess not.  Just have to commit myself to doing it.
We really are looking for a great year.

No comments:

Post a Comment