Long time...no Post! SORRY.

Sorry for not posting more recently. Life has been sort of crazy...or maybe it is just me that is crazy!
We were formally released from our mission at Heber Valley Camp on October 21st. (Actually the Sunday before). It was a great summer and I will post a wrap up shortly about the last few weeks there, along with some pictures.
Working now to get ready for next Summer.
We are now at site 132 in the Dixie Downs Resort in St. George and really enjoying the weather and re-association with some of our old friends from Winter 2007. More on that when I next post.
Sunday was our Stake Conference, broadcast to 79 Stakes in Southern and Southeastern Utah. Elder Cook and President Eyring were the main speakers. I really enjoy hearing President Eyring.
More later.

1 comment:

  1. It's good to know you're still enjoying life. How long do you plan to be in St. George?

    ReplyDelete